simple is beautiful
The Sartorialist: On the Street...Natasha S., Moscow
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Monday 3 November 2008

On the Street...Natasha S., Moscow


I met Natasha at one of the fashion shows I attended while I was in Moscow. I knew I had to shoot her but I didn't have my camera with me. I asked her to stop by the Harpers Bazaar Russia shoot I was doing the next day, and to bring a few of her favorite looks.
She is an absolute doll, she LOVES fashion and and is the top student at her fashion school. She brought her camera with pics of different hair styles that she can do by herself in under 10 minutes.

Natasha and the other young ladies from Moscow I have posted so far, to me, represent the new Russian style.
Not that there is a specific "Russian Look" yet but this generation is past worrying about labels, labels, labels and is really embracing the fun and artistry that fashion can provide to our daily lives.

Tonight I will post the other image we took that day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment